Hi, my name is Liz_Green72! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Liz_Green72!

Liz_Green72
Liz_Green72 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited October 2016 in Start here and say hello!
 B)  Hi Everyone, I'm Liz

I'm interested in Supernatural Sciences 
Criminology, music, watching TV & Cartoons.
I'm an Ex Internet DJ, who helps fellow anxiety / mental illness sufferers in an Internet Group.
And I'm also The OFFiCAL Chapter President of the Bill Zucker Fan Club UK. (Actor, musician & comedian - who died recently.)
I have 2 adult sons. The eldest has Aspergers Syndrome. And I used to enjoy gardening.

I've been described by my friends as Ubiquitously Unique & Anything but Ordinary.

It's nice to meet you all,  I hope you'll say "Hi"  :)<3
>:)  Ubiquitously Unique & Anything but Ordinary  o:)

Comments

• bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    @Liz_Green72 hello how are you. So, you're a proud member of the Phil Zucker fan club?
  • Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Hi Liz, welcome to the community, hope you find it a friendly and supportive place. You can get a good overview of the discussions taking place here over on the categories page.
  • Liz_Green72
     :) Thanks for the warm welcome <3
    I'm HUGE Bill Zucker Fan @bam
    Not just his aqy favourite songs to sing loudly (& out of tune) is "The Twitter Song". Even the video is awesome.
    He was a genuinely lovely, kind, talented man & good friend and I miss him terribly :'(  
  • bam
    @liz_green72 he's left a lot of recordings behind so you can enjoy him whenever you like. I'm sorry you miss him. Maybe someday you'll see him again because I'm sure there's a Phi Zucker fan club in heaven
  • Liz_Green72
    @bam  He's left a lot of Tweets too o:) I'm sure see him again one day 
  • bam
    @liz_green72 see, he'll always be here. He's a lucky man having such a loyal fan. LOL I don't think anybody will miss me too much when I'm gone
  • Liz_Green72
    @bam I don't think anyone misses me now  :D LoL
    And I haven't even gone yet.

I have to admit when Bill said "You're the UK Chapter President of my fan club." I couldn't believe it. As I wasn't asked - I was Told ! :o
    And there were so many people he could have chosen instead of me.

I think what hurts most about his passing, besides never getting to chat & discuss things with him.
    Is the fact that he was due to come to England and perform at The Edinburgh Fringe Comedy Festival. Around the time of my birthday. And I was to be his Personal Assistant :'(   

• bam
    That would have been really cool. You know I don't think too many people would miss me either now or later too.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.