Hi, my name is aliboo64! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is aliboo64!

aliboo64
aliboo64 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I am a severely disabled full time wheelchair user. I'm doing an MA part time in English Lit: Creative Writing and love writing and reading.

I have 2 children a 24 year old chef, and a 13 year old daughter who has CP.  She blogs about it too.   We are both disability activists - her more than me  now as I am older and was really 'busy' in my late teens, twenties and thirties. She has more energy than me - but hey I'm not that old really.  

I'm active in my community, love healthy cooking, I'm on a weight loss and fitness journey - I've lost 83 pounds so far since Aug 2015 - much more to go.  I love animals, films, theatre, music - most things really.

Thought I'd join this forum (again! I was a member in the months and years after my daughter was born before it was closed) to support others and make friends.  Hello to everyone! 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.