educational funding support — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

educational funding support

bolanle_77
bolanle_77 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
my son is already in school but we are financially handicap, get we get help.

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering

Hi bolanle_77,

unfortunately there isn't enough information for us to do a benefit check for you here to see if there is any financial help you might be able to get. You can have a read through the benefits information at www.scope.org.uk/support/disabled-people/money/benefits-advice or call the Scope helpline on 0808 800 3332 and they will be able to give you then name of some local organisations who will be able to do a full check for you.

Best wishes,

Michael

The Benefits Training Co:

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 210 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bolanle_77
    bolanle_77 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Good day all,
    As I speak, my son had been asked to vacate school.
    I don't what to do again.
    He has started his A level at strode college in September this year. He completed o level in June and he did well in his examination.
    Due to economic recession our country is experiencing we could no longer afford the school fees.
    We asked for installments payment but this does not go well with the school.
    My son had been asked to leave the school and UK.
    Please help my situation.
    Thank you
    Daniel Mum.

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering

Hi bolanle_77

Given what you have said about your son being asked to leave the UK I'm not sure we are equipped to advise you on this part of the forum. If your son has issues regarding his right to reside in the UK, I would suggest you follow this link immigration adviser

Or if there is no issue regarding his residence in the UK you might follow this link instead Government-Student-Support

Best wishes

Paul

The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.