Hi, my name is margarete! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is margarete!

Options
margarete
margarete Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi I'm 62 have  ostio arthritus in my joints. I walk with a gait. 3 yrs bk I had a arthroscopic on my right knee.iv had so much trouble with the leg and knee and ankle the knees give way and ankles iv had them injected into was told I need a complete total knee replacement.but after a meeting they are only cleaning it out again.to stop it locking. 8 wks ago I woke up with bruising on my right   side of my back where ur kidneys are. I went hosp they x rayed my spine said I had a lump .it wasn't the bone that hurt it's the soft area above the hip to under the rib and ever since I'm getting dreadful psin iv been hosp 4 times they out it down to arthritus I tell them it's the soft bit where  kidneys are and abovery I jeep getting bruising I don't eat much have a dore throst and have lost one and a half stone I feel ill all ghetto time 3 days bk my dr said he will send me for a ultrasound got to wait I was doubledoing up in agony again my dsughter wanted me to go hosp.I didn't go I'm on pain patches but it's not helped I use water bottles.any idear what it is x thanks 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi @margarete

Welcome to the community!  I hope you enjoy having a look around the posts and getting involved.  

A good place to start might be the Disabled People category or for general chat the Coffee Lounge.

We can't give you any medical advice but we can offer lots of friendly support, it is important that you see your doctor to get a diagnosis and treatment plan in place.  

Best of luck

Sam

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.