Anyone watch Secret Life Of 5 Year Olds on Channel 4 yesterday? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone watch Secret Life Of 5 Year Olds on Channel 4 yesterday?

Alex
Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
edited November 2016 in Coffee lounge
I didn't manage to watch all of it - but I saw the part where they introduced Daisy - a girl with CP who uses a wheelchair to the group.

It was fascinating to see how the other kids reacted. They were quite curious about the wheelchair and knew that there was something a bit different about Daisy. Although they weren't negative about it - they also didn't really quite understand how to include Daisy in the group and needed a bit of adult intervention to explain to them.

More about it here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3979186/I-happy-Little-Daisy-child-wheelchair-featured-Secret-Life-Five-Year-Olds-mother-insists-disability-won-t-hold-back.html

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.