Hi, my name is malmo58! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is malmo58!

malmo58
malmo58 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello all, I'm a 45 year old single man, diagnosed with Asperger this October. Live in Bedfordshire, originally from Gosport, work full time. I'm a fanatical women's football supporter and enjoy 70s and 80s music and a wide range of TV shows.

I guess I'm here seeking people to talk to for support in times of trouble, as I live at least 60 miles (in most cases 140) from all my friends and relations. There's not much of a social scene where I live, and for financial and lifestyle reasons it suits me to not go out much (my women's football travels, the thing that keeps me going, take pretty much my whole leisure budget). The only downside is when I'm having a bit of a bad time, finding someone to talk to for support is tricky as my friends aren't always available on the phone. 

Thanks for your time, look forward to chatting.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.