Using 'online market places' like Amazon. Ebay or Gumtree. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Using 'online market places' like Amazon. Ebay or Gumtree.

edhodson
edhodson Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited January 2017 in Research and opportunities
Hi, my name is ed hodson. I am the research and campaigns co-ordinator at Coventry Citizens Advice. I am currently engaged in gathering information on the experiences of anyone who either regularly buys retail goods from 'online market places' (like Amazon, Gumtree and Ebay) or those who avoid such websites. My survey is open to all but i am especially interested in the experiences of those with physical or mental impairments (broadly defined). I would really appreciate any help with getting survey responses. Anyone can respond including family and friends.
If you buy regularly from these sites please complete this survey: 

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V76TSZV 

If you rarely or never use these websites please complete this survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7DFH8WK 

The more responses the better so anything you can do get responses would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help you can give. I am happy to answer any questions you have about this work. Just get in touch.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.