Hi, my name is Cwtchfairy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Cwtchfairy!

Options
Cwtchfairy
Cwtchfairy Community member Posts: 6 Listener
I have Fibromyalgia and CFS, and have mobility problems due to arthritis in both knees ( but told that I am too young for knee replacement surgery at ages 60 !! ). I was diagnosed with skin cancer in Aug 16 and had surgery to remove a malignant melanoma. I am also awaiting surgery on my shoulder  ( pre-med tests being done on 20th Feb ). 
I have worked all my life but my job came to an end in Dec 2015 as a combination of my ill health and my job role being discontinued due to cutbacks. 
I also have a husband who is battling cancer, so we care for each other as best we can. 
I am going for a medical assessment soon to see if I am entitled to be in the Support group. 
Wish me luck!! 
I have browsed some of the information here on this site, and it is so helpful, so I feel confident that I can ask for help if necessary. 
Thank you. X
The Cwtch Fairy 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.