Hi, my name is Roger. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Roger.

Options
gauntlet
gauntlet Community member Posts: 8 Listener

I am a volunteer at a charity called Gauntlet Auto Project. I would like to hear your opinions on a project I am trying to get off the ground. I am setting up a quad / motorcycle experience for disabled young people {11 - 25 yrs}, initially, using low powered and relatively slow machines. The motorbike would have stabalisers and the quad would have a seat with a high back and harness. (plans are to have a second quad with a long seat, to double up, so a carer or volunteer could be strapped to the rider/passenger). There could also be rides for young carers, (11 - 16 yrs) to let off steam.

Do you think this would be something that young disabled people would like to participate in?        

I would really appreciate your feedback, as I need all the written support I can get.

Regards, Roger.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.