PIP claim — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP claim

Options
annie123
annie123 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited January 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA

Comments

• annie123
    annie123 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hi can anyone claim again if so how long would it be before my last claim for P.I.P?Due to circumstances beyond my control i couldent appeal.That was in November 2016?..Thankyou.from annie123.
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options
    annie123,

Yes, you can claim again. Unlike ESA you can do this straight away - you don't have to wait and you don't need a change of circumstances. Because you can't backdate PIP (you can't get it paid for a date before you claim) I recommend that you make your new claim as soon as possible. If you can, get some help with filling out the form, for example from a Citizens Advice Bureau.

It's also a good idea to look at the activities in this self-test so you can see what they are looking for on the PIP2 form, & later at the medical. I really hope you get the right result this time.

Will
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.