Hi, my name is carolannomara! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is carolannomara!

Options
carolannomara
carolannomara Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hi there to every one.......Life seems to be a bit hard to day in "This Great Britain." The old/ill/and vunerable are getting hit by sanctions and the PIP...I am glad I am a pensioner

Comments

• Castleford1
    Castleford1 Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Options
    I'm a pensioner too but we are probably the next in line for cuts and sanctions.
  • carolannomara
    carolannomara Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi there Castleford..1....The goverment is putting Fear into- our lives...You can't get a sanction when you are a pensioner. .(..plod on)....My friend has worked for 40 years..and she has to wait till she is 67 to get her pensions...She is 61 I think...I got mine when I was 60.. At least I have missed all that goings on at the Jobcentre.  ..
  • Castleford1
    Castleford1 Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Options
    Well I think the following benefits for pensioners could go soon - yearly fuel allowance, bus passes, free TV licence for over 75s etc.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.