Realised Mistake on Submitted PIP2 forms — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Realised Mistake on Submitted PIP2 forms

charmed
charmed Community member Posts: 53 Connected
edited March 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
High all,
my neighbour was looking through my form i have my home face to face next week yes rhere was a mistake i missed out a word BUT it does show it doesnt go with what has been said elsewhere.
I can (missed out not) walk without stumbling and falling. 
Ps i use scooter outside

SHOULD I GET MY HELPER TO SAY STRAIGHT AWAY TO THE ASSOR WILL THEY MAKE NOTE OF ERROR or will this go against me. My writing not too good on form also.

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering

Hi,

I think this needs to be noted somewhere on the DWP records, in case you end up having to explain it to a tribunal.

There is nothing to stop you mentioning it to the assessor, and this shouldn't count against you, but I would not consider this a reliable method of making the point to the DWP, and would recommend also sending a letter in explaining the error and emphasising that this IS something you struggle with - once you've sent the letter I would also telephone 10-14 days later to make sure they have it.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mary

Solicitor

The Benefits Training Company

The Benefits Training Co:

• charmed
    Thanks for the reply but have home assessment on monday coming 6th march
  • charmed
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Can you send a letter, call them and mention it to them on the 6th?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • charmed
    My neighbour helped me phone today and they noted it on their records also new lifetime medication and OT report which they said to hand in to assessor but they have noted on their records.
    thanks

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.