Ask a sex and relationships expert
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Sex issues

I have Athetoid Cerebral Palsy and no speech. I do not have much control over my body. I am single. I can't easily explore sex or play with sex toys. Since weeks I get really sexually frustrated and I get impatient. I feel I need to do something but I don't know what. Can you offer any advice on this matter?


  • PSHEexpertPSHEexpert Volunteer community adviser Posts: 170 Pioneering
    Hi Simon!  Thank you for getting in touch :)
    I think it might be useful to make contact privately as I wonder if I can ask you one or two questions (which are a bit personal).  Would that be okay?  I will ask the page mods to put us in touch.
    - Gill 
Sign in or join us to comment.