What inspires you? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What inspires you?

Options
ukpatrick
ukpatrick Community member Posts: 10 Connected

Hi, my name is Patrick Souiljaert, I am an inspirational speaker and the author of, “Stairs for Breakfast”, 

There is no time like the present to surrender to change, take control of your life and create a path that leads to success in life and business, everyone is seeking inner peace - sadly very few people ever realise it.

“One of the keys to my success is having a desire to help people and make a difference in the world. After all, its people that make the world go round”, from personal experience I want to help people understand that no matter what life throws at you, you can overcome the problems and come out on the other end.

Patrick Souiljaert (Sue-Lee-Art)

Author of the books Stairs For Breakfast & Screw it, I’ll take the elevator. To find out more go to: http://ukpatrick.com

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.