Hi, my name is warrip! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is warrip!

warrip
warrip Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
After receiving DLA for a number of years I have just had the PIP assessment  I don't know about any of you but I find concentrating on what I can't do really harf

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @Warrip,

Welcome to the community!

Yep, it can be hard - especially if you are used to focusing on the positives in life! It can be useful to take along a friend or family member - just to have someone who can make sure you don't play down any problems!

Good luck with the assessment, do let us know how you get on.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @warrip any news on your assessment? Just wondered how you were getting on.  :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.