Therapy for my little man — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Therapy for my little man

mita
mita Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2017 in Cerebral palsy
I am first time grandma , and my little man has being diagnosed with mild CP, I look after my
little man 2 nights and 2 days at week. Wish gave me lots of pleasure , and I need to know if
the massages I do are correct, also I will love to take him to a Phisiotherapist, child development 
profesional, and get all the help that will help him to his hemiplegias speciallly his arm and hand.
he is 14 months old . The occupational therapies had seen him but I feel this services is not
every week . Al thought is great to have the advice from them since December he has being seen , 3 times. My daughter and son in law are not pushing to see more services or profesional advisers they just accept what is ofert. I suppose they are in shock
and they believe that he will be ok. So I can not mention to much to them about  my worries. I do want however do my best and give my Little man the best, that is there for him.
i feel if he get lots of therapy at early age he might get better results.
please is there any centre that I can get help I live in Manchester, and my daughter lives in out of this are. Thank you .

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.