scooter — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

scooter

Options
Mazz
Mazz Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I HAVE m.s. but it won't have me...but it keeps getting harder, day by day, some times hour by hour..until i rest..still with me Chihuahua's and regular scoots. keeps me going.  I HAVE AT LAST FOUND THE BIKE/SCOOTER, I've been looking for.  It has pedals and battery.  fantastic.  One big problem. it's in netherlands and costs a massive Price £6595.00 GULP.  I'LL HAVE TWO...!

Comments

• GeoffBosworth195661
    GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome @Mazz
    It sounds like you going to have some fun with the Bike Scooter If I knew sooner I could have told you on the 28-29 &30 NEC Birmingham free tickets to go they have disabled all sought of wheelchairs and bike/scooters that will be there. Latest navigation bike/scooters with new technology. But hope your m s get a little bit easy for you take care, keep safe.  
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Mazz

This is the event @GeoffBosworth195661 is talking about, its called Naidex and the tickets are free. There is a test track and lots of information so if you wanted to find out more it might be interesting for you.

I am going for all three days so if anyone else is going, do shout up and I'd love to say hi!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.