Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Sister with arthritis

SystemSystem Posts: 470 Scope community team
This discussion was created from comments split from: Housing problems.

Replies

• kasskass Member Posts: 62 Connected
    Hi Just wondering if you can give some advise please......My sister as  orstoarthris and rumitod arthritis in all her body.....don't know if I have spelled it right and I'm her carer she is in Band A on prioty on the council register she in privet at the moment And cant get up stairs to go to bed she as to sleep down stairs..... And not getting no were with council what can she do or I do to help her......I have been her carer for a few years now Thank you 
  • eileen54eileen54 Member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi there,if she's in band A she should be one of the first also if she sees anything she likes ie bungalow tell her or your self to phone them as well as bidding as she is a priority but make sure you phone them in other words pester them by phone that's what I did and make sure they have letter from hostpital or GP also I know how she feels as iv been through the waiting game and finely got a ground floor flat,which I'm moving in on sat,hope this is some help to you,x
Sign in or join us to comment.