Re healthy eating for clients with learning disabilities — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Re healthy eating for clients with learning disabilities

grant
grant Community member Posts: 2 Connected
Hello there can you help,I'm a support worker  working with clients With learning disabilities I like to make sure my clients get the best Support in there life's I like to keep a eye on there diets and what there 
Eating I was wondering  if you have any Nutritional information  and walking and eating xercice tips I could use on. Daily basis   I think this is important to make sure they stay healthy and happy 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    We actually have a great guest post coming up in April from Kirsten Davies from The Food Remedy, you may have seen her recently on This Morning.  Kirsten will also become our diet and nutrition advisor too! 
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • grant
    grant Community member Posts: 2 Connected
    That's brilliant sounds good  I feel  it's important 
    to give out good information and look after our clients 
    in there daily life  
    thanks 
  • davidj49
    davidj49 Community member Posts: 63 Courageous
    Hi, I am actually a sports coach, and have already read and practised the healthy balanced diet approach, and also the exercise that is beneficial to ones overall health. Ask me anything you want.

Thanks.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    That's great to know @davidj49 thank you!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.