Hi, my name is Markw! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Markw!

Markw
Markw Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have the condition Idiopathic Intercrainal Hypertension IIH

Comments

• GeoffBosworth195661
    GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Hi @Markw Welcome to Scope Sites Markw Idiopathic Intercrainal Hypertension IIH  One thing I would like to ask Markw if you require any advice on this we have a site that have the following conditions. And we have a free phone Scope 0808 800 3333 That can give you any information on this also if you would like look on Discussion you will find a variety of topics and just put in at the top your condition and it will go to the condition pages. There is a chat room with any topics on anything which is very good. Hope you have a nice afternoon Markw and the sites can help you and advice. 
  • Shazza20
    Shazza20 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Did u find any help I've just been diagnosed. I'm struggling hoping u can help
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shazza20

This is quite an old post you may be better off starting a new one to get more views and advice 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.