Would any parents like to review a book on understanding Asperger's/ASD? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Would any parents like to review a book on understanding Asperger's/ASD?

Options
Chris_Alumni
Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
Hi all, we've recently acquired a book entitled 'Aspertools - The practical guide for understanding and embracing Asperger's, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Neurodiversity'. Would any parents be interested in receiving it in the post for free and reviewing it for the community? (I say parents as I think that's the intended audience of the book).

See the attached pictures for a full synopsis of the book, and if you'd like to review it just say so in the comments below and we'll be in touch. First come, first serve so get in there quick if interested.

Comments

• bendigedig
    bendigedig Community member Posts: 254 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Chris,

My wife and I would be happy to have a look at this book.  

When you say review, what kind of review are you looking for?  A proper literature review or just personal feedback? 
  • Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @bendigedig, thanks for responding so quickly. I'll drop you an email shortly so we know where to send it. Yeah just a personal review in whatever format you feel comfortable with, just to share with the community your thoughts on the book. 

This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.