Mentoring/Couching disable and disadvantage people via online services — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mentoring/Couching disable and disadvantage people via online services

iza
iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
edited April 2017 in Coffee lounge
Hi Everyone,
I hope you have a nice relaxing evening.  I am interested in your opinion about mentoring / couching disable and disadvantage people via online services. 
I would like to know if:
1) would you found such a services useful for yourself or disable friends or family members ?
2) did you ever use such a services yourself?
3) please could you share links to organisation which provide such a services via online already?

Please share with me your opinion, discuss the topics and share your knowledge. 
Looking forward to hear from you. 

Iza 

Comments

• adriank
    adriank Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    I would benefit myself from a online question and answering service. Especially if peer led, I myself suffer with anxiety so a trusted online advice service would be a great resourse to have.
    I am finding this site an amazing resource.
    Thankyou
    Adrian knott

• iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Hi Adrian, 
    Thank you very much for replaying back. 
    It is good to know people would like to participate is such a way of support. i may come with one an idea soon. 

I wish you Happy Easter

Iza 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.