The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail

Options
student7896
student7896 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2017 in Research and opportunities
I'm a student writing their dissertation with the title 'The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail'. I have an older sister who has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and learning difficulties, and wanted to address the problem of misrepresentation of disability within the media. Any help with this project would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• student7896
    student7896 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I'm a student writing their dissertation with the title 'The representation and reception of the 2016 Paralympic Games: a case study of the Daily Mail'. I have an older sister who has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and learning difficulties, and wanted to address the problem of misrepresentation of disability within the media.

I have attached the articles I have chosen to study, and if anyone would be willing to quickly skim through them and give their reactions and feedback on how they feel disability has been represented, that would help me out massively!

Any help with this project would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Harry

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.