Hi, my name is Bastet! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Bastet!

Bastet
Bastet Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a former occcupational therapist, but now I'm severely ill & disabled, & pretty much bed bound. Of course, this, combined with severe pain & chronic fatigue & a LOT of medications, has caused depression, sometimes more severe than others.

It's almost 30 years since I was taken out of work at the age of 25, so my knowledge of disability rightss is somewhat rusty, so when the advertisement for this group popped up on Facebook, I thought it might be helpful - not only for advice, but for support & friendship with other people in similar circumstances to me.

Looking forward to making new friends, though I don't tend to get on Facebook daily, just so you know I'm not ignoring you! LOL!

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bastet welcome to the community, this group is separate to facebook so I hope you enjoy it here and can connect with lots of other people.

I am sorry to hear you are struggling, do you have any specific questions we can help you with?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.