Help 4 learning disabilities being treated wrong and get my voice heard — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help 4 learning disabilities being treated wrong and get my voice heard

kellans37
kellans37 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi have learning disabilities I have been fighting  4 years on all different  types  of things with how I feel like they do it because  I can't get help every one that I have  had don't seem to no who 2 go to when it comes  to police on getting it sort am no good at doing letters only face 2 face I can but no one seem 2 no who would  help not with face 2 face it's letters u seem to have 2 do but to much going on and as to but iy on paper  and I really need help on the matter I gave learning disabilities but o no when all my family  r being treated bad because  they feel they can and put thing down was wrong to is there anyone that could get me help on getting  this stopped  flies sorted out all my files r in black pen so I can't see anything they put about me thanks 

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi kellans37,

Welcome to the community. I suggest you call our helpline on Monday - 0808-800-3333. It's open from 9am to 5pm and is free to call. Hopefully they can help you find some support locally.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.