Colours associated with emotions — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Colours associated with emotions

Options
Harp
Harp Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering
edited May 2017 in Coffee lounge
I Do alot of creating of pictures on apps on phone for my pages on fb, 1 Voice and 1 Voice jr. They are for people with communication issues.

Many find it difficult (1 is me) to show/expess their emotions and have to find a method what suit them to help them with emotions.

I find I tend to use one colour more with different emotions when doing my pictures.

I be interested to see what others think what colours go with different emotions
https://www.facebook.com/1Voice.Vision.of.the.heart/
Everyone has the right to have a say in what ever method they use

Comments

• iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Harp

I know from life that red stands for anger, green for calmness, white for clearness in your heart and mind, orange for getting energy influence into your body, violet for reaching the spiritual top and peace. However, I found some charts for you to which explain more about colours and expression of emotions. 

And the one I shared with FB members on one of the group.  

• Harp
    Harp Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering
    Options

iza said:

Hi @Harp

I know from life that red stands for anger, green for calmness, white for clearness in your heart and mind, orange for getting energy influence into your body, violet for reaching the spiritual top and peace. However, I found some charts for you to which explain more about colours and expression of emotions. 

And the one I shared with FB members on one of the group.  

Thank you
    https://www.facebook.com/1Voice.Vision.of.the.heart/
    Everyone has the right to have a say in what ever method they use

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.