Have you been using an upper limb prosthesis? - PhD research participation request — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Have you been using an upper limb prosthesis? - PhD research participation request

AndrewHodrien
AndrewHodrien Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi everyone,

I am a PhD researcher from University of Salford exploring embodiment of upper-limb prosthetics. I am currently seeking additional participants for my email interviews study (currently closing for recruitment on 31st May). Please see the initial advert below and, if interested, see the website for further information on my study.

Also please do share my advert with anyone you think would be interested in the study, thanks.

I hope to hear from you!

Andrew

Have you been using an upper limb prosthesis? - Research participation request

If so, we are interested to hear from you about your experiences of this and participate in research from the University of Salford – ‘A Content Analysis of factors associated with embodiment of upper limb prostheses’.

We would like to hear from you if your use of a prosthetic limb is due to either amputation or congenital limb absence as long as you have spent some time using a prosthesis.

Please follow this link to a University webpage detailing more information on the research and how to participate or enquire further about the study. Recruitment from 1st June 2016 to 31st May 2017 -

http://goo.gl/DRnuSy

Many thanks,

Andrew Hodrien (PhD researcher)

Comments

• AndrewHodrien
    AndrewHodrien Community member Posts: 5 Listener

Hi everyone,

Recruitment for my study has been extended until 31st Dec 2017 and I am seeking some final participants.

If you are an upper-limb prosthesis user, or know someone who is, please have a read of the information for my email interviews embodiment study.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.