If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Help and Advice Needed

SimonsmumSimonsmum Posts: 1Member Listener
Does anyone have a recommendation of a Speech therapist, NHS or private working in North London to South Hertfordshire who could help my son, now aged 35 with a long term speech impediment. 


Sign in or join us to comment.