Hello everyone...I'm back! Need Help with Moving Expenses. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello everyone...I'm back! Need Help with Moving Expenses.

janice_in_wonderland
janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
I've been battling alone having got a welfare advisor to help with MR that came back without any changes so an appeal is being processed 
ESA forms too which means I'm waiting for an appointment 
I'm being victimised for the 3rd time so my health has really taken a knock 
I invested whatever energy I have into finding a suitable new home which is finally going well as I'm going to down size to a 1 bed bungalow - no more spare room tax to worry about 
however...I am struggling financially so if anyone is able to point me in the right direction to apply for help & support re moving I'd very much appreciate it as my invisible disabilities force me to be a prisoner in my own home unless those odd 'good days' give me freedom to survive better rather than exist at home alone 
I am not seeking sympathy as I'm a pathetic tough nut lol 
please stick to advice & guidance re how I can get help to move 100 miles away to a dream home and escape the bullies & sit in my own garden I've been dreaming about for sooooo long! 
Thank you in advance 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.