pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip

hickey47
hickey47 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi can some one tell me when i got rewared my pip it said i have  been rewared  it from the 12 of march 2016 till march 2018  then i read on and it says but we will get in touch with you in march 2017  i got the form of them in march  to fill in and i had to go to the assessment on the 4th of June  if i get knocked  of duos my claim stop or will it go on till march 2018 what i got rewarded it to 

Comments

• wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    @hickey47 You have just had a review of your PIP award. It will depend on the outcome as to whether you continue to get PIP after this review. You will be given a new timescale and maybe a new award or both you'll have to wait and see. They will have to change the end date as they have already used March 2018 for this review as the DWP always contact people 1 year before the review is due. Which was March 2017 in your case. You'll have to wait till you get your decision letter which will answer all the questions you are asking here. I'm due for review in 2020 and expect to be contacted in 2019 for my review. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.