Assistive technology ideas welcome to assist disabled people and their carers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assistive technology ideas welcome to assist disabled people and their carers

Options
jacqui120865
jacqui120865 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
hi folks my students and are trying to be innovative in helping and creating new ideas technology can improve life of individuals with a disability and their carers ? 

Comments

• nanof6
    nanof6 Community member Posts: 200 Pioneering
    Options
    im not sure what you are looking for, but i will say this i have bought elexa dot, its great, you can ask the time, play music, tell you the weather, news , ask jokes,make a shopping list, alarm call,   its great,the 1 i have was 49 pound, you can get more expencive ones that will lock your doors, put the kettle on, close your curtains, etc
  • jacqui120865
    jacqui120865 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Wow might invest I was thinking of things like hands free tech toothbrushes for people with poor dexterity 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.