PIP forms — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP forms

meddaboy
meddaboy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited July 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i am waiting on the arrival of my pip forms, is there a route you can get soley for mobility, i have chronic ongoing problems with walking and struggle to get around,even very short distances, and use a walking stick for balance,does diabeties type two help with your claim, is there anyone with similar problems.

Comments

• 0nanny
    0nanny Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Hello I am Tina 
    'I have completed the PIP process and it is quite an ordeal. Regarding the mobility they will contact your gp and other relevant professionals, they will watch your mobility when you go for the assessment, there are two elements to the PIP one is for personal help required, the second is for mobility. I am unsure about diabetes but I am sure some one will reply to you soon
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @meddaboy and welcome to the community.

If the difficulties you have are due to your diabetes then this should be mentioned, as should any medical condition. However PIP is less interested in actual conditions and more interested in how they affect your daily life.

You can find more information about PIP and how it is scored at https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/personal-independence-payment-pip/pip-points-system

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• 0nanny
    0nanny Community member Posts: 12 Connected

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.