Desperately Need Equipment for my 3 year old sister with celebral palsy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Desperately Need Equipment for my 3 year old sister with celebral palsy

Mark_A
Mark_A Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone, 

My little sister (3 yrs old) has celebral palsy, lives in Africa, and has no assistive equipment to support her. My mum has just brought her to the UK to visit me from Africa and I desperately want them to go back with some assistive equipment but don't know where to look. She needs things like a neck brace, orthopaedic shoes, etc. 

Does anyone one have any equipment their child has outgrown? Or can anyone please tell me where to find used equipments at an affordable price? 

I would greatly  appreciate any response, thanks in advance.

Mark 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mark A.

Its great to meet you !!!

Can I please point you in the direction of our home page where you will find a lot off info to help you fingers crossed.

We have also got a very active online community where you might get some joy with regards to the equipment.

Have you tried EBay  ???

Please let us know how you get on ???

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.