Rheumatoid arthuritus and pain killers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Rheumatoid arthuritus and pain killers

Marley123
Marley123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I've just had a big toe infusion seeing as my arthritis destroyed my toe joint . I also need a knee replacement . And I'm in a lot of pain my foot is in plaster cast and I suffer with thrombosis I've not long had a DVT in the same leg and been on morphine on and off since last july with diazepam. I have an allergy to most pain killers on the market . As follows : pizotifen  Tramodol ibuprofen  citalopram diclofenic codeine co-codemol co- dridomol. I am in so much pain that I carnt sleep and now I'm told I carnt have morphine no more as I will need to have it on my next operation which is understandable.  But in the mean time they say take paracetamol  which don't work . I've tried ice packs for the knee I even elevate the knee at night I just don't know what to do any more my walking is very limited 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.