Hi, my name is Bradley733! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Bradley733!

Options

Comments

• Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Bradley733, welcome to Scope's online community!

Would you care to tell us a little bit more about yourself?
    Liam
  • Bradley733
    Bradley733 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi.. so I'm Bradley. I'm 43, live with my cat Gouldie in Hertfordshire.  Im not sure what else to tell you. I used to be a senior community care worker which I loved very much till I had a seizure for the first time when I was 40. Had a fall and broke my femur.  I was in hospital for 4 months and come home and have been in a wheelchair ever since. My health has got a little worse unfortunately. I had put on quite a bit of weight. Now suffer diebetes type 2. I have sleep apnea and a few other things going on but don't want to put u all yo sleep. Hope this is ok
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Bradley733,

Thanks for that and once again, welcome aboard!

There's plenty of groups and discussions which you can get involved with, whether it's just for a chat or to ask for some advice and support. Do have a browse of our categories and feel free to join in on some of the posts.

If you have any questions, then please do get in touch!
    Liam

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.