ESA STIPPED — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA STIPPED

lindy26
lindy26 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my ESA has been stopped since june 6th. 
I went for my medical and was only given 6 points. I suffer from depression and anxiety. The woman that i saw told a load of lies even answering questions herself that wasn't even asked of me.she also stated in the letter i could have a wheelchair. I have had no money for over 7 weeks. I put in my Mandantary reconsideration and has been fobbed off for the last 2 weeks saying someone will give me a call back. Finally yesterday i received a call saying they haven't even forwarded my mandantary yet as it's been left under a pile of paperwork and the'll send it today. Been to doctor ang got a certificate for 2 months saying i'm unfit for work that i've got to take to job center. My question is how am i supposed to get free free persciptions now as the only money i receive the basic pip care for pip and that all goes on covering my bills? sorry for long post just at a loss of what to do at the moment.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.