If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Newbie wondering about drugs

TephyTephy Posts: 7Member Listener
HI,
 I am relatively new so if this is in the wrong section please forgive me and any moderators feel free to move it to where it should be.
I have just had my esa ( which was for life but now I need to claim again ) form filled in by phone. The person on the phone and the pain clinic both insinuated when I tell them what medication I take, that I am lying.
I take 147 tablets per week, 3 injections a week ( methotrexate, embrel and one for my diabetes not insulin), transtec patch 70 micro gram/hr ( opiate ) and 200 microgram temgesic ( opiate ) up to 10 some days but most are just 4.
Is this really enough that people think I would lie about it? 
When I showed a print out to the person at my first pain clinic appointment I was told anyone could print that out and that they needed to contact my DR before anything could be done and gave me an appointment for a later date. This started me wondering and saw my Dr today and he said don't stop taking any of them.
Is anyone else on more?

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.