Hi, my name is diane_9! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is diane_9!

Options
diane_9
diane_9 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi im diane i suffer from fibromyalgia .osteoarthritus .panic attacks im on loads of med a d i was turned down for pip mobility had my car taken off me october 2016 i had face to face assessment which a load of lies was told .put in for mandatory reconsideration it came back the same wording and everything i had 9 yrs mobility at higher rate i scored 4 on pip i took it to tribunal on july 4th they ran 45 mins late and i finally got seen and got 10 mins which they adjourned for further medical evidence going back to 2015 so waiting for a date now to go back for the hearing now the medical evidence has been recieved by them 
has anyone had a adjournment and what was the outcome xz

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome Diane
    Unfortunately, "misrepresentations " are not uncommon in HCP reports.
    MR's are seldom successful usually, as you found , they are rubberstamped.
    Each case is different but an adjournment to get additional evidence means that they are looking carefully at the evidence. I would see this as positive. I have heard of cases when this has happened and the judge has made a decision based on the evidence only, without a new hearing. It is out of your hands for now so try and relax
    If you need any other help please let us know

CR 
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.