Thank you Community Champions! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Thank you Community Champions!

Sam_Alumni
Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
edited September 2017 in Coffee lounge
Thank you to all our team of Community Champions who do such a great job of keeping this community safe, friendly and a nice place to hang out!

I want to say an extra special thank you to @steve51 and @CockneyRebel who welcome hundreds of new members each month and have made a massive effort to help the community team!

In the past two weeks, these two community champions have post over 500 times between them! This is a phenomenal number and I wanted to just celebrate them both as amazing volunteers - thank you!!! It is definitely my reason to be cheerful this month!

A community champion is a user who has volunteered to help welcome new members, offer responses to posts, engage in discussions, and to generally work with the community team to make sure that the community is safe and supportive.

We’re always looking for new community champions, so if you’re interested in helping, drop us an email at [email protected].

Scope
Senior online community officer

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.