where can i get help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

where can i get help

weeble
weeble Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all, I need to renew my blue badge and i need to apply for a disabled bus pass but i cant upload my picture on to my computer. Is there anywhere in Leeds i can actually go to to get help with sorting both of these thing out. thank you.

Comments

• Markmywords
    Markmywords Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    Can you email it to yourself from your phone? You could then check your email on your computer.

You could find a photo booth somewhere then take that photo to a library. They usually have resources to scan it.

• weeble
    weeble Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you very much Markmywords, i emailed it to my self and managed to change the size of the picture to suit the application. Also managed to apply for husbands senior bus pass online too. I used to be good at filling in forms and applying for things online but chemo has addled my brain. thank you once again.
  • Markmywords
    Markmywords Community member Posts: 419 Pioneering
    You're welcome.

I found that reading and games of any sort helped with the mental fuzz. It did take a few years though. :/

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.