PIP Report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Report

Nasmamu
Nasmamu Community member Posts: 45 Connected
Hi Guys just an update, had my PIP assessment on the 19th Sept and have received the assessors report this morning, it seems i had one of the decent assessors as his report is virtually spot on, a few wrong assumptions but nothing out of the ordinary. the report has me on 13 points for Care and 12 points for Mobility which is High for both. still waiting on the final decision though so will hang fire on any celebrations but i think i'll be ok. just wanted to take the time to thank all who responded to my post with words of encouragement. im forever grateful. in particular a huge thank you to @Matilda for your advice and also to @Will from benefits advice too. thank you so much guys. just so you all know i work full time, i drive and i sent no additional evidence in with my claim and all 3 points were in my application and i mentioned them at assessment too. but it seems the assesor STILL recommended high for both so it can be done. will advise once i receive the award notice but surely the DM will just go with the assesors report. we'll see

hang in there everyone! never give in!

Nas

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.