Fetal Abnormalities. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fetal Abnormalities.

WilliamWalker
WilliamWalker Community member Posts: 9 Listener
So I find one thing really upsetting about modern society and how it treats disabled people. That is, we can be murdered because we are disabled or have 'fetal abnormalities'. It is really sad and hurtful. I was bullied loads, couldn't work like other people. The one thing which really hurts is when people say I shouldn't exist because I would just be a burden on my parents, like I am **** and ruining the lives of people I love.  :s:'( They dehumanize me by saying I am nothing but a 'fetal abnormality', what bastards. I have been called Spastic my whole life, as it is the medical term. These people are scum, the create language to kill me and make me feel like I shouldn't exist. Then they say 'oh, here is some benefits, more school funding and preferential treatment in employment, well you can shove it, you **** evil people. Some of us know the truth, some of us know you don't want us around, but our parents and Houses love us. So **** off. 

Thank you to all who read this and leave nice replies. I just had to call out the fake people who claim to care about disabled people, but want us dead. We know who they are and the Loyalists are rising to remove them. All shall be corrected, in the name of God and the Anglican faith. Have a nice day peoples.  :) Love you all, my people.  :)

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi William
    I am so sorry that you have had to put up with such abominal treatment. Every life is precious and we all have a part to play in society.
    People without disability ( the grey masses ) seldom do anything remarkable in a positive way. It is thought that many of the great thinkers register on the AS. Unless people are forced to think differently, as you have to when you are not part of the GM, nothing ever changes. Society needs us to think outside of their box for progress to happen.
    I really hope you can find peace and happiness within your loving familly.

Namaste

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.