working while having tests — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

working while having tests

Options
helenclark2017
helenclark2017 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 2017 in Work and employment
I am having heart tests at the moment after being ill for the past 7 months almost i was off work for 4 weeks phased back into work but i am struggling. I am a supprt worker on nights for Autistic and challenging behaviours my employer as so far allowed me to work in an area where i have least physical work to do and trys to ensure that someone is with me at all times. i have been told by the cardiologist i should have somebody with me at all times at home and work i asked at my GP surgery for a letter stating this to cover me and they said i have to pay for this surely not i cannot afford to pay for a letter im paying for all medication etc and unable to work extra. is there such a note that i can get from the GP without payment please x

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.