i cant get to Ask a benefits advisor — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

i cant get to Ask a benefits advisor

Options
rhinos
rhinos Community member Posts: 63 Connected

I cant seem to navigate my way to ask Benefits advisor questions- Will in particular-please  help

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Morning @rhinos,

If you post your question in the Ask A Benefits Advisor category (as you have done here), somebody from their team should get back to you soon.

You can see existing posts in the Ask A Benefits Advisor category here. Hope that helps!
  • rhinos
    Options
    thanks  -just finding it hard to navigate to it-as  I got near-but could not post to them
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options

Hi @rhinos

what would you like to know?...

The Benefits Training Co:

• rhinos
    Options
    hi  will get back to you
    thanks
  • rhinos
    Options
    hi  my  partner has  just  got  enhanced mobility-PIP and  some living allowance for  disability.

he cares  for our disabled son- behaviour and emotion-and gets carers allowance

He my partner is too disabled to work-can he claim incapacity-with out loosing a benefit?
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi rhinos,

Do you live with your partner? What is your situation?
    I ask this because any means-tested benefit entitlement such as Income Support or income-related ESA will take your income and circumstances into account as well before any benefit is paid.
    If you want to elaborate on your/his income and circumstances we will be able to advise more accurately.

Lee

The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.