Not sure if I should crawl under a rock or take strong legal advise. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Not sure if I should crawl under a rock or take strong legal advise.

cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
Ok keep up folks this is a difficult one .. 2004.assessment carried out  results  hi rate mobility low rate care  comments read unable to  do anything for her self at moment clearly in very bad condition .I belive within the year she would be back to work and life as she new it .ok note dates folks .. couldn't lift my own head feed one's self dress toilet needs get from one side of bed without being assisted slept 23 hours of life as on 340 milligrams of morphine   Dailey .long and short 2017...note dates .... still horrific pain mobility  still major issue due to discomfort and pain 11 yrs before I could come off morphine replaced with spinal injections for 7 yrs or so. Pain damage ect made my back feel broken in sixty places hurts to change portion get up can't bend or move at any speed fall often  changed huge metal cage after seven yrs to painfull impossible to lift or monouver leg removed from bone replaced with heavy long steem from knee Inc joint to ankle still pain heavy  doesn't bend or move to quickly .as can't lift.have no choice but to fall .   As four years since this so called long piace of metal held there  with long drilled in hinges and screw works   in this time hip has piped out of alignment with its rightful place clicks pain refusal to go one way or other knee has also started to lock refuse yo turn as my leg  does.unable to deal with horrific pain of such movements just randomly does.it injections on servere.nerve damaged has left me in constant pain movements restricted burning cramps randomly  looking deformed .. ok I'm hoping any one reading this .understands  imagines how that may effect a person as a whole let alone e very day ability  mobility ..  so back To first assessment  I'm put in  back to work program sanctioned  reg   once for eighteen months . Paid all back .. realised mistake s had been made . Months later  here we go again  hasn't stopped  punishing me cos I can't do as asked  .any way   two years ago mobility car removed along with care   no assessment took place un till November 17 car taken 2015. Hmm .Anyway out come 4 point pack of lies told   ok I am missing appointments unable to get to them  g p  told again and again. I have statmènts in writing states ..from gp manager  it's not our fault or responsibility to provide transport needs ..   complaints see me removed from list . More.complaints reinstated  but all records files lost.... now shave had four  people from assments centres come to my home within few months given all or most of  recovered paper work proff of everything  still sent to get more g.p said ..no it's for them to request .they saying no go bk and get it from doctor finally I must have been like a women on the edge letter done and given to assments along with many other items proving I'm not able to attend  two or more years threats stopping benifits  ect   now after four have attended my house I since gone on to come to a face to face three bus rides away  can't get to bus stop let alone get there buses  missed it friend kindly posted all documents  I had to explain prove once again with  that another appointment for face to face has been set today even thou I'm explaining  myself again  threats of sanction  s are first thing they are  huddling at me   now who gets that what iv explained or am I talking alien   someone help my .mental health can only hold together for so long please comment    
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• DawnTL
    DawnTL Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    The problems you have been having sound pretty much like my sister has had. All you can do is to send all the forms they ask for, keep all the forms/ letters with regards to you health/ benefit, attend whenever possible and if you can’t attend let them know ASAP and make sure you get the name of the person you inform, always write down the date and time and what is discussed.
    when you have your home visit try to relax, be yourself and they will want to see how you can function. Just be yourself!
    Good luck with the visit.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cathie
    I tape every dealing with them I inform them of vidio and audio  being present  reasons why ask them to state there name I have hospitals send copy direct to me and them  last home visit  last week supervisor present to   everything presented again disability aids  to how much struggle and pain I'm feeling at  that time look and felt like death was present  asked if I'm suffering depression something I find.hard to talk about or deal with appointments with cronic pain teams reports from g.p of concerns for my health carer present  prove of 2 man ambulance crew hospital transport needed and booked  for less than four days time endless prof of doctor explaining pain  and major issues with walking   come on. .. if finally been beaten j refuse to keep allowing this mates will deliver letter.telling them so I have told them shove your   money where the sun don't shine enough is enough .they have broken me   many many horrors in my life could break me the way they have no more what's going on is a circle of idiots in fit to work in the position they do can't comprehend  information and join the dots and see a person suffering  they can't first and foremost they see a person that's cheating lying scroning  from the state there main aim is to prove that before ever looking at any other issues of that person ..its criminal  well I do.one am to bloody knackered to fight them any more ..   should  grow a pair and admits they damm well know it's in human treatment    paid to remove so many people per day job depends on it .. incentives if you can achieve this is riff how many singing ftom same hyme sheet whistle blowers going live telling the truth so many dead due to this  univsal credit is another one to break thousand yet may will not change to fix .it's insane is rather sit stave and die.cant allow this any more .been years had to always involve people that know how to get in six sentences than two years of  making us almost turn crazy  good luck and keep strong those not willing to sit on side line done finished ..with all off it ...
    Only me .. cathie..
  • Candyfloss
    Candyfloss Community member Posts: 34 Listener
    So sorry to read your obvious distress but u have to keep fighting.Everyone who posts their disabilities on this forum will unite and tell u that it helps to vent your worries and take solice that we all have to go through the procedures ie Appeal.Don't give up and keep us posted .Lol.
  • cathie
    hey candy floss  thanks so much bad few days   is all i can say   makes me so mad at times thou the cheating lies constant  telling them same thing since 2009     this has been my fight    but ur right ,,, find my inner strength not sure what do do when i do  beats lying down and saying  go on then kick me  lol thanks again ,,, miss candyfloss 
    Only me .. cathie..
  • cathie
    wow    did i drown in that self pity sorry folks  blipp not even sure   what  took place then   got so tired  i guess sound like  mis hog   ,, well battery appears recharged boxing gloves back on round 543   i guess   wow always such a jolly soul ,, sorry guys   ,,,   

Only me .. cathie..
  • Candyfloss
    Candyfloss Community member Posts: 34 Listener
    Candyfloss here been waiting for this positive responce. Good for u .As long as u know we are here for u when you need us.lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cathie
    even if i come away  to the words no we dot think   you should be reinstated  as there,s far worse off than yourself  i would gladly accept ,  for the simple fact it  wa fair and square not  liars cheats dishonest  above board   all i ask for thanks guys  for all your post s  and words   really  like a big  group hug 

Only me .. cathie..

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.