Assessment lies — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment lies

Options
ally1983
ally1983 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
edited October 2017 in Universal Credit (UC)
hi I've just received my assessment decision on my journal, I scored 0!  I'm so angry at the lies that have been told, they say I stood up from a chair with no arm rests twice lies, I always pick a seat with arm rests and my son helped me stand up these times, she said I walked unaided again lies as I help my sons arm. I also wasn't anxious or agitated, I was very and only spoke the couple of times my son asked if I was ok but that means I can cope socially, I also don't suffer from depression because I help my children with their homework!
Where do they find these people!
i have phoned and they will send me a statement of the reasons and a full copy of the report, also mandatory reconsideration had been sent but don't know how that will help as it's only a brief few words of why I don't agree with the decision 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience @ally1983, and I'm glad that you've started the process of Mandatory Reconsideration. In case you haven't seen it already, Scope have some further information on the process here which you may find helpful. 

Do keep us updated and we'll do what we can to advise you. At the very least, I hope you find comfort in knowing that you can come and chat to the Online Community at any time, and fingers crossed for the best possible outcome.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.