Feels like they are all against me — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feels like they are all against me

Options
StuMuzz
StuMuzz Community member Posts: 18 Listener
I have been awarded support group ESA a few months. I was not happy with the medical assessment report as 'extras' have been added and alot of details have been left out. I did not complain as was struggling financially and was just grateful I got anything.

I have been awarded standard rate for both parts of PIP. Same again, ;extras' added and a bloomin lot has been left out about how I coped during the assessment. I went to CAB with along list lol. They adviced to just concentrate on the planning a journey as I had been given 0 points (i was happy with standard for the first part) and if that failed to come back and we would tackle all the things i was not happy with in the report.
Reconsideration letter was turned down flat. I  now only have 5 days left to contact the tribunal services, Just had a holiday and was really struggling with pain and ..er.. life.
I went back to  CAB yesterday and was told you have left it a bit late and was only suggested to go to tribunal about getting around ie: satnav and that I have a doctors appoint in a fortnight to discuss a referral to be assessed for learning difficulties. No offer to help write the letter, no offer to help ask for an extension, no offer to help complain about the whole medical assessment. I hate knocking CAB as I know they give up their own time for free.
I've had to fight my own GP surgery for referrals for MRI scan, which have confirmed major problems at L4-L5, L5-S1. Previously had back surgery for a burgling disc 10 years, also had keyhole surgery on both knees...Twice. I've had to fight for paid medication every step of the way. Until I happened to see a different doctor who looked quite shocked that I was virtually begging for help with pain and lack of sleep.
After hours of reading online and then on here last night I have decided: Not to go to tribunal but instead go back to CAB and have a little complaint and hope they will help by putting my complaint on record with DWP about the medical assessment i had.

Just getting sick of all the hassle.
Stuart.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.