If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Rare conditions

tet1tet1 Posts: 7Member Listener
I have progressive glomerulonephritis stage 4 kidney disease ,and yes its a chronic condition, and an exhausting condition too food makes me sleepy I have a lot of kidney pain .also I have a rare form of ILDS lung disease. Eschemic heart disease ,and a PFO too. I'm physically impaired too and walk with crutches I'm also in constant pain from my right knee.

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 5,246Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hi tet and welcome

So sorry you are having a hard time
    Please let us know if we can help in any way

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tet1, welcome to the community!

I'm so sorry to hear that things are tough at the moment. Would you like to share a little more about yourself? 
  • tet1tet1 Posts: 7Member Listener
    I am a retired due too I'll health but i used to work in a&e was a great job but not my best I was once a elf at a shopping centre paid to play all day ha  .I love reggae music Bob Marley my saviour.I'm a part time artist which I sometimes  enjoy alot.I have two curious playfully cats Arthur's a ginger hes very small as his mum was tiny and Merlin is half Maine **** he's just breath taking to look at they are both rescue cats. From hollyhedge just outside bristol in barrow gurney. I'm a married lady for 26 years now he's my rock DONT know what I'd do without him?

• tet1tet1 Posts: 7Member Listener
    Hi tet and welcome

So sorry you are having a hard time
    Please let us know if we can help in any way

CR
    How can you help me?
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    I love that you were once an elf @tet1, I bet that gave you some interesting stories! Good to hear more about you :)
  • ClydeBuiltClydeBuilt Posts: 41Member Connected
    Well.....theres yer problem Mrs!
    Cats innit!
    Dogs is best! :)
Sign in or join us to comment.