Undiagnosed and rare conditions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Rare conditions

tet1tet1 Member Posts: 7 Listener
I have progressive glomerulonephritis stage 4 kidney disease ,and yes its a chronic condition, and an exhausting condition too food makes me sleepy I have a lot of kidney pain .also I have a rare form of ILDS lung disease. Eschemic heart disease ,and a PFO too. I'm physically impaired too and walk with crutches I'm also in constant pain from my right knee.

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Community champion Posts: 5,259 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi tet and welcome

So sorry you are having a hard time
    Please let us know if we can help in any way

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Member Posts: 5,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tet1, welcome to the community!

I'm so sorry to hear that things are tough at the moment. Would you like to share a little more about yourself? 
  • tet1tet1 Member Posts: 7 Listener
    I am a retired due too I'll health but i used to work in a&e was a great job but not my best I was once a elf at a shopping centre paid to play all day ha  .I love reggae music Bob Marley my saviour.I'm a part time artist which I sometimes  enjoy alot.I have two curious playfully cats Arthur's a ginger hes very small as his mum was tiny and Merlin is half Maine **** he's just breath taking to look at they are both rescue cats. From hollyhedge just outside bristol in barrow gurney. I'm a married lady for 26 years now he's my rock DONT know what I'd do without him?

• tet1tet1 Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hi tet and welcome

So sorry you are having a hard time
    Please let us know if we can help in any way

CR
    How can you help me?
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Member Posts: 5,856 Disability Gamechanger
    I love that you were once an elf @tet1, I bet that gave you some interesting stories! Good to hear more about you :)
  • ClydeBuiltClydeBuilt Member Posts: 41 Connected
    Well.....theres yer problem Mrs!
    Cats innit!
    Dogs is best! :)
Sign in or join us to comment.