Undiagnosed and rare conditions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Keep on top of what's being talked about in our recent discussions and have your say!

Undiagnoised and effect on mental health

Hi all,
Im in a mess. Im still under going tests to find out whats wrong with me.  the latest test was a nerve and muscle test. But now my mental health has taken a very dark turn as im finding hard to cope. Yet the consultants dont appear to give a dam. 
Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Does anyone know any online chat or organisatuons I can turn to. 
And to aid to my problems im due to have a letter from the dwp regarding a 12mth review on my p.i.p I was aware p.i.p last year for 2 years but im the award letter it said they would write to me on/after 8th nov 2017 to review. 
I feel like im drowning. 
Thank you for reading this xxx

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Community champion Posts: 5,259 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi cen and welcome

You have come to the right place. We are here to help and support. If you need to talk to someone please ring the Scope help line.

It is important to understand the points system, descriptors and criteria for a PIP award, a good place to start is the self test on the B&W site

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

There is loads of info on here about PIP, please have a look around and come back with any questions

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
Sign in or join us to comment.