Just shows u really — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Just shows u really

cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
Ok last one folks promise .. Ok picked up paper work from g.p .. it clearly states what my issues are. What I gone through  effect s i suffer after reading the report it clearly states. I was run over .by either a car or may be van wait was it a truck ...  I laughed .. next thing attended Tommy's pain clinic ..got report back . Not only has she totally  mis quotes my answer to her ..not an issue. But she s also made reports  on completely the wrong side of my body   and put she s  upped a medication  from 50 mg  a day to 600 twice a day  .. u are aware this would kill a patient .instead of report  saying 50 to now 100 away .. that's a few errors on one report. We don't stand a bloody  chance   not sure how I'm still smiling  but I am ... just saying ....
Only me .. cathie..

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.